Prodenssia KengneMarketing Coordinator
- corporate taxation
- Legal Advice
- Recovery and scheduling of claims
- Administrative and social litigation
- Banking Law and Litigation
- Research and Marketing
- Customer Portfolio Management
- Master 1 in Business Law, University of Douala
- Bachelor in Law (Common Core), University of Douala
- Generalized University Degree (DEUG), University of Douala
Prodenssia studied in University of Douala where she obtained the Generalized University Degree (DEUG) and Bachelor in Law (Common Core). She further obtained a Master’s from the University of Douala in 2011. She’s currently the Marketing Coordinator at Extended Enterprise Limited, Douala.
Extended Enterprise Ltd comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to our competitors.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: